Saturday, September 29, 2007

Memory Container 1

This is my concept sketch, with important elements/notes at the top, and a few computations to clutter it up nicely. This is the essence of the project for me, everything I was trying to accomplish through it. Normally this is the first thing that happens however, I had no clue what I was doing until later on, thus the first step happened later in the process.

First iteration: Like I said I had no clue what I was doing so I just threw this out there, (this was before I got an idea and did the concept sketch above) It had the martini glass-looking cone upside down on the spire. I cannibalized that part for later iterations which is why it is not in the picture.
Second iteration: This was the first after the drawing and includes the cup shape taken from the earlier version. It is hard to see, but there are mat board tiles checkered inside the box. The construction of this is clearly sub-par.

1 comment: