Wednesday, February 20, 2008

These are some of the one minute sketches we did in class. Of all of them I think the three darker ones are the most successful in the style for which I was shooting.

These are great, I love how they came out sketchy yet communicate motion, I added some notes to try and remember what it was about them that worked.
This was just something I did to try and pull it all together, it is much harder to draw them I found when you have a specified height. A vertical start and stop point for the figure adds a lot of challenge, for me at least.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kurt, I'm liking the moping artist to the right of the gal with bimbo hair. It speaks so plainly of black hair dye, baggy jeans and a sullen expression poring over a sketch book. Very misunderstood genius. Very nice!